People Who Get You.
Let me define a person who ‘gets you’
A person who gets you…..
- finds your humor funny.
- doesn’t need small talk to get to the point of your conversation.
- isn’t speaking negatively about you when they aren’t with you.
- is invested in why you’re upset
- doesn’t require a filter for your words or opinions.
- finds your interests interesting.
- doesn’t require a taxing maintenance and you can pick up right where you left off.
I’m sure there are more, but if you look at this list, everyone is capable of these things with anyone.
When you make someone feel like they are understood you’ve grown in a level of maturity by stepping away from your own selfish objectives.
I kind of impressed myself with that one.
Someone print this for my kids walls.